The BR Newsletter gives you first-priority access to a variety of cool stuff in every issue: from project announcements and updates, drumming/writing previews, and health and fitness tips, to Dragon Dirt recipes, book/vid/podcast recommendations, and tour date info.
To access, please take a moment to join the site with your email/username/password:
You are now set to receive the BR Newsletter!
And you can now access the BR Newsletter Archives below. Enjoy!
+ + + + + + +
BR Newsletter Archives
- Update on the Kick-Ass New Lita Ford Record
- What in the Hell are Micro-Workouts?
- Dragon Dirt Community - Featured Dirt-Drinker: Andrea Volpp (Quick Q&A)
- New Book Preview - Will Drum For Food - "An Evening of Nunsense"
- The Case for Audiobooks
- Dragon Dirt Community - Down & Dirty Q&A: When is the best time of day to have a superfood smoothie?
- Musings: If These Drums Could Talk...
- Three Life-Changing Nutritional Practices to Try Immediately
- Dragon Dirt Community Featured Dirt-Drinker: Craig LeMay (Quick Q&A)
- Four Factors in Creating YOUR Rock-Solid Workout Routine
- Into as of Late: Shoe Dog - Phil Knight, plus Hiromi (several titles mentioned)
- Dragon Dirt Smoothie Science: A Visual Approach to the Dragon Dirt Formula (and How it Came to Be)
- Memoir: Crash!!! Surviving Near-death Near El Paso...
- BR Health Beat - Edamame: It's What's for Snacking!
- Dragon Dirt Community Featured Dirt-Drinker: E. Clint Allen (Quick Q&A)
- Musings: Are You Ready For This?
- BR Health Beat: Plan on a Daily Workout... Even if it Doesn't Always Work Out!
- Down & Dirty: Could this be the world's healthiest fruit?
- If You Will Indulge Me... (A Personal Message)
- Dragon Dirt T-shirts on the Horizon!
- Seen and Heard: A new book and podcast (that I'm in) that might be of interest...
- Musings: Run Your Race
- Found! More Rare Artifacts (of the VVI variety)
- Dragon Dirt Community Featured Dirt-Drinker: Malcolm Gil (Quick Q&A)
- Your Future Self: A Journaling Exercise
- Dragon Dirt Community Featured Dirt-Drinker: Pam Fogarty (Quick Q&A)
- Preview from my upcoming book: Will Drum For Food - "The Auditorium"